Special Town Hall Event: How the New Health Care Law Will Change Business Operations . . . Forever
Monday, May 20, 2013
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Presented by The Econometric Center and The Small
Business Development Center
Coles College at Kennesaw State University.
- David Coles, partner in the Labor and Employment Law
Section of Freeman, Mathis and Gary Law Firm
- Gregory Lucas, Chief Financial Officer, Vice
President Finance, Secretary/Treasurer for Robert Bowden, Inc.
- Eric R. Magnus, Attorney, Jackson Lewis LLP
- Don Sabbarese, economics professor and director of
the Econometric Center at the Coles College of Business (moderator).
This panel will bring together perspectives from a
variety of health care providers regarding how the new health care law, the
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) will affect health care
delivery. Topics of discussion will include:
- How will health care delivery change
- How is the Electronic Recording Requirement going to
affect a medical office?
- How will access to physicians be affected?
- How will different age groups be affected?
- Will my insurance premiums go up?