About this Event
492 Prillaman Way NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144#ZuckermanMuseum
The Zuckerman Museum of Art is pleased to offer a weekly free opportunity to practice your observational drawing skills. Join us on Thursday nights from 6:00 to 8:00 PM for our Drawing in the Gallery program series. Each week we will rotate the drawing location in our galleries and the subject of the program between a clothed model, nude model, and objects from our collection. This program is a bring-your-own material event – pencil and paper only. The museum will provide drawing boards to participants upon request.
For our guests' safety, extensive cleaning protocols have been implemented. Please be aware of the following new policies and procedures for our Drawing in the Gallery program series:
• Masks are required at all times in the ZMA.
• We will now limit the number of participants at each event to 10 visitors.
• Reservations ensure available seating as space is limited.
• Guests have the option of signing up for one or both of our 1-hour drawing blocks.
• Seating will be provided to visitors at a safe distance from fellow participants.
• We ask each visitor to remain in their selected seat and ask a staff member to assist with the movement of the seat if you wish to relocate during the drawing session.
• We ask that all non-cohabitating patrons maintain a 6' social distance at all times.
• We ask that all patrons follow the suggested traffic pattern as they move through the ZMA.
• Hand sanitizing stations can be found at the entrances to the Museum and the entrance to both galleries.
• Patrons without reservations are welcome but will gain access to our space on a first-come, first-served basis determined by the Museum's maximum capacity.
RSVP now to reserve your spot at Drawing in the Gallery.